Saturday, July 5, 2008

Patriots, Birthadays, and Toast!

Ok, so yesterday was July 4. We went to Dos Hombres with the Super Deluxe Louxes 2 Extreme. (say that 5x fast. It won't be very hard! I've tried it!) Then we took Taylor and Isabelle to the fireworks at Gracepoint Community Church (GCC). About 90% of us went to FCF, not GCC. About 90% of that has not gone, nor KNOWS anyone that goes to GCC. But of course, most everyone went there last year, and you expect to go again next year to the Gracepoint Community Church 4th of July Celebration + Fundraiser for there VBS! It was really fun, mostly because my friends were there. I've seen better fireworks in Nashville (when I'm behind the Batman building) and DC (this time behind the capitol and a couple trees.)


Today is Zions birthday! He's turning 7. My mom made him B-Day Toast with candles on it! But, of course, as the musician he is, he just smiled, laughed, and kept on strummin' on his new guitar (he bought it yesterday! That boy can save! It was 89$ on sale.)

Yep, I think that covers it. It is defined as "Patriots, Birthdays, and Toast!"

1 comment:

said...

fasts always seam to end up on your birthday.ok im really bored so im just leaving coments on everything.